Monday, December 14, 2009

P90X: Day 9

Plyometrics earlier today. I didn't have a chance to blog until now because I went to see Invictus in theaters, and was running late for the show. In fact, I showered and left immediately after finishing plyometrics, and sitting down was really a nice break.

I felt a lot better about plyometrics today than last time I did it. I knew what to expect, and aside from a few slight modifications when I got really tired, I did pretty well.

I'm cutting this post short though, I need some sleep. I consumed a little more than I would have liked as far as calories today, but I'll have to be extra strict about the diet tomorrow as much as possible and just forget about it. Yeah, I didn't have dinner tonight because I left right after P90X... I thought I could just skip dinner and not eat for the rest of the night, but I broke and bought a small popcorn at the movies! Sooooo incredibly bad. Anyway, more tomorrow... and hopefully a report on successful dieting!

2 comments:

  1. So, did you enjoy Invictus? Looks like a good movie...I want to see it too.
    I think one popcorn does not a healthy diet break. And I'm glad you liked Plyo better today. I have it today....and I'm feeling tired already...not a good sign. Oh well, whatcha gonna do, eh.
    Onto day 10 for you. It's going to be a good one, right?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, being tired BEFORE Plyo must be extremely rough. That's definitely one of the hardest workouts. The impact gets to me after a while.

    Invictus was pretty great. Clint Eastwood directed it and there was absolutely no violence, aside from the inherent violence of rugby... which was surprising for me... not that I expected it to be violent. It's a great movie though, with a great story, and phenominal acting by Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman especially. He plays an extremely convincing Nelson Mandela. Definitely worth seeing.

    I just got finished with the Shoulders workout, about to blog about that real quick. Hope your plyo went well today! I guess you have shoulders tomorrow as well?

    ReplyDelete