Wednesday, December 9, 2009

P90X: Day 4

Well, I'm posting this a little late because I had quite a busy day today. I did Yoga X today at around 6:30, not realizing it was an hour and a half workout... then ate dinner and rushed off to the movies afterwards. Before that I was studying for my Trigonometry final all day, which was actually quite difficult. The worst is behind me for this semester though, and I'll have nearly the next month to focus on P90X. I'd like to start working out early in the morning now that school isn't currently an issue.

All I have to say about Yoga X is wow, I didn't expect it to be as difficult as it was. I've never done Yoga before, and although I've heard it was much more difficult than it sounds, experiencing it first hand was an eye-opener. It definitely makes me realize that my flexibility needs much improvement, but I'm sure I'll see some improvement there soon. I used to be quite flexible when I was younger, doing full splits and perfect axe kicks in the various martial arts I've practiced. I would like to be able to have that flexibility again, and with a lot of work I'm sure it's possible.

Overall, I'm still feeling great about the program. 4 workouts down, I'm still pressing play. I'm feeling better, eating better, and living better. As long as I stick to the program, I don't see any possible way that I would not get results. Doing the program obviously won't make me any LESS fit, so I've got nothing to lose really. This whole thing was a good decision, and I can't wait to affirm that belief when I start seeing some serious results.

Well, it's off to bed for me. I've got another busy day coming up tomorrow! Let's see if I can get P90X taken care of earlier rather than later now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you WILL be able to do all those flexibility moves soon. I struggle with Yoga...with the balance part, LOL. One day I'll learn to love it, right? Yoga X for me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be one day behind me on the schedule I suppose. Unless of course you're in the recovery phase right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...I started on a Monday...so every Sat is Kenpo, every Sunday is X Stretch...the beginning of the week changes slightly...I'm so glad I didn't wait until the 1st to start...I was going to, but my friend suggested starting on a Monday...and I LOVE having Kenpo and X Stretch on the weekend. It doesn't feel like such hard work at the end of the week because I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete